Monday, January 7, 2008

Calico T

Of course, the magazine isn't handy so I can't tell you which one the pattern is in right now, or the "real" name of it, but it's a good one. Fairly simple to follow, alternates stockinet and garter stitches to create a pattern that looks intricate but isn't.

I'm using the Berroco Calico in the Blue and white mix and it's just great to knit with and works perfect for this pattern. I've got the back done and about 1/4 of the front. The neat thing about this one is that it can be a T / Shell during the summer and a "vest" when the weather is cooler. Dang my knitting ADD that keeps me bouncing from one project to another. I'd have been wearing it all spring and summer if I'd just knitted it start to finish. Ah the pitfalls of the addiction. lol.

No comments: